Sunday, August 14, 2011

Coming Soon!

I have a friend from school. She has a blog and her pen-name is Princess Anime. She is super funny and nice! She's coming over to my house on Friday, and we are going to film a movie! It is about a girl to meets a ghost who lost her train ticket, so now she can't get to the Other Side. I play the ghost named Genevieve. PA plays the girl named Esme. (I always thought that Esme was such a pretty name!...) Genevieve wears this old dress and looks really old fashioned, and she speaks funny. Esme is modern and sympathetic with her. I won't tell you any more, because I don't want to spoil it for you! Ooooh I can't wait!!!!!!

Here is PA's blog: www.princessanime-theblogfrog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!