Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How to make an AMAZING sock thing!

Materials:
Scissors
A clean sock (Preferably NEW)
A marker (Preferably Black and a sharpie)

The dumbest and mot pointless thing to find on the art drawer.. Don't worry I am starting to post more often so don't..... Don't..... Don't get get upset!... Hehe! I said don't get upset for the lack of a better thing to say...
Yes. I know. My hat is awesome. You can get it at Burlington Coat Factory. That is if you even have a Burlington near you and they sell those..


Keep it Nurby! ~RK and Molasses

8 comments:

  1. WOW! That has to be the best video on the Art Drawer!!!! Love it!!!! My mom was on the couch and I was watching this on my laptop, and I was laughing hysterically at/with you, and she finally asked me what the heck I was watching. Actually, her words were, "IS THAT ***???!!!" But, I knew what she meant. ;) MAKE ANOTHER VIDEO LIKE THIS!!! It captures the true essence of RK. (Your name is ***-ed out for security. It wasn't a bad word. Though, with my mom, you never know. ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I will sure make more videos like this!! And I laughed pretty hard when you said that you never know with my mom. Thanks for liking it! I am glad you got your own laptop. I really want one so that I can post more often cause that is one of the things that keeps me from posting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know what Moonembrace said? I didn't see it... I wonder why she took it off..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah she said something about wanting to get to know me better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaw! That is nice! I always like it when my best friends are friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I juat watched it again, and I get it now! The socks are small BECAUSE they ARE the ones you used to have! "Oh, grandma, these are just like the ones I *used* to have. Ha, *funny*.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha. 2:07. Priceless. Your tongue... Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!