Saturday, September 10, 2011

New challange for RK

This one won't be the hardest challenge I have forced myself to do but it won't be the easiest. I spend a lot of time on the computer, Talking to my friends, posting on this blog, and it's really not a healthy habit, especially for someone my age. I hate to admit it but I can spend hours-on-end without getting bored of the internet. I am going to get off the computer a lot of the time. I have limited my daily use on the computer to one hour a day. No matter what. It doesn't matter if I am bored, one hour is the limit. 15 minute segments seems good. I would also like to suggest this challenge to a few of you. If you think you are on the web too much, try this challenge with me! It will help to lead a healthy life and provide a better future. They're are a lot of things you can do on the internet but there's also a lot of things you can do with out it. We can survive. It's not like the whole world is gonna fall apart because we aren't on a computer in fact it would probably do the opposite.

Keep it Nurby! ~RK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!