Friday, September 2, 2011

Another 5/6 Combo Class!

RK and I met in a 5/6 combo class last year. They make those classes because the grades are over their limit in a class. The class size amendment is either 21 or 22, I don't know. But I know we are over it! SOOOO they asked some 6 graders and some 5 graders to be in it! I was in it last year, and this year there are all new people! They MIGHT be teaching mostly to the 5 grade curriculum, but, eh! School is school, right? My teacher is Mrs Stanley. She is really nice! RK had her once. Did you like her, RK?

We moved our stuff in today. Since there is a long weekend, the class starts on Tuesday. Wish me luck! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! (<---- I laugh when I am excited)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I had Mrs. Stanley for reading! She was a lot of fun! Even though I was really shy... which is hard to believe, but I was. Yes people. even RK is shy. BUT, when I get to know someone really well to them it's like I am bouncing off the walls! :)P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have commented on your strange label!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!