Friday, September 2, 2011

JUST ONE EMAIL!

If you aren't emailing me because you are worrying for my safety, it isn't my primary email! PLEASE, JUST ONE EMAIL! I don't care if it is hatemail! Just make it an email with words. Or no words! WHAT EVER YOU CAN DO. Just humor this old dog, huh? Throw me a bone! (Preferably soy. If you don't know what that means, I reckon you otta mosey on down to that there Tofu Song post and click that newfangled triangle which some say means play.) Thanks!

ItsBumpyBackHere@gmail.com

(If you are worried to click it because it sounds dirty, here is the story: I was sick to my stomach, so I sat in the front seat. Mom was in the back, and she was leaving a message on her friend's phone right as we were going over a speed bump, and it tossed her all around, so she said, "It's bumpy back here!" and that ended up on a message to her friend. Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!