Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First day of school

The first day of school went great! I sorta blew it on the whole being shy thing, because I wasn't very sociable. Anyways. I was a lot less shy then when I went into Indialantic, because they kind of force you to hang out with each other on the first day. They encourage it at least. Speaking of hanging out with people you don't know, when we went out on the P.E field (made of fake grass) we had to play a few games like frogger where there is a detective and frogger stares at someone and sticks his/her tongue out and that person who got their-tongue-sticked-out-at, does the most dramatic death they can think of and detective tries to figure out who frogger is. Then we did the human knot which is kind of complicated to explain but I will try my best for you to under stand. (We got to get p really close and personal to each other...) A girl walks up to me and shakes my hand and tells me her name and where she went to school in elementary. Then I walk up to some one else with out letting her hand go and take my other hand and shake someone else's and share my name and where I went to school and it keeps going on like that. Then we are all next to each other holding hands in this HUGE knot and we had to untangle our arms without letting go. Then we finally ended up in a circle with people holding hands. After that we played duck duck goose. Then we went inside for and assembly and then went to meet our teachers in class. I have to ride the bus to and from school. I ride bus 119 Blue. Now I have to eat breakfast. Wish me luck today for second day of school! I'll figure out what to post for fact of the day while I eat! Byeneeee!!

Keep it Nurby! ~RK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!