Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today at School (CB)

We have been doing this Continent study thing where we pick a continent and sometimes we can focus on one country. I have been sorta doing it with Loang (name scrambled for protection). I noticed Loang hadn't been doing much and I had been doing all the work and at the end of the day, he would say, "So what have we done so far?" And it always bugs me when people don't do their work. I don't mind doing all the work myself, but when I am supposed to be in a GROUP I am supposed to be in a GROUP. So I told Loang that I wanted to do it by myself (that is essentially what I said. I said it nicer and more sugar-coated than that, though). Loang wanted to have "One more chance!" so tomorrow is his last day to show he can work. He doesn't reach my standards, well, he has three more weeks to do his own, and heaven KNOWS he is not copying off mine.

I am going to write a book with my friend Miras (name scrambled for protection)!!! He loves ships and world trade between the 1400's and the 1700's and I love to write about secret symbols and cults and that type of stuff, so here is some of the background:

There is one of the boats that they are using to transport millions of dollars worth of things to another country, but hidden among that cargo is some sort of precious artifact. A strange ship tries to rob them, and everyone assumes it is a pirate ship, but it has strange symbols on it. In truth it belongs to a secret cult. The cult is gathering lots and lots of artifacts either to offer to or communicate with their gods.

We are making up an entire mythology! It is going to be so much fun!!! I love collaborating with people to write books.

I wrote along side one of my best friends on this blog: www.wordsofbirds.blogspot.com. It is called Words of Birds and it is about these two birds whose fates intertwine and form a touching story of longing and freedom of two helpless creatures that somehow find their way through the tangle of branches of life. I wrote for Raven Black. Go ahead and comment here or there. Feel free to email me at itsbumpybackhere@gmail.com. Thanks!!

That is it for today. More might happen tonight, but for the school day, that is it! Thanks for reading!!!

Random + Writing,
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!