Monday, September 26, 2011

OMG!!! My Play Is Being Staged!!!!

I wrote a play about a Jeopardy!™episode, except it is with fairytale characters and it is called Jeopardy! the Celebrity and Guest Episode. I think it is pretty cool! In my drama class, we are gonna read it today, and if everyone likes it, we might be able to actually have a show of it! I might film some of our reading today and then post it here, if the kids give their permission. Then, for the play, I am SO posting it!!! :D

Also, Miss Pam says that if we DO end up doing it, I can be the FULL ON DIRECTOR!!!! I was thinking director's assistant, but, okay! Haha! Can't wait! We are reading it in the Monday class (today) and the Wednesday class. Fun! :D

I will update you on it after the class. Lurv ya!

Random + Writing,
CB

P.S. If you want to write a script, too, just mosey on over to the post archives bar and find CB's How To Write a Script, or search for it in RK's handy little search bar to the right. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!