Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Huffington Post Books

As you know, I am hoping to become a published author quite soon. And as you also know, I entered NaNoWriMo. Mom saw on Twitter that Huffington Post Books put out a Twitter feed asking if anyone who was participating in NaNoWriMo would be open to an interview about it. Mom said that her daughter was participating, so I wrote back to the woman that asked and I said yes, and I slipped in that I hope to be a published author soon. They might know some people who could do that for me. Could this me my big break? I doubt it, but I might get a quote in an article about NaNoWriMo! You might be able to see it sometime on the HuffPost Book section on their website. Not yet of course, probably not for a while. I will tell you exactly when and where when it is published. :)

Random + Writing,
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!