1. It is with an O, not an E.
2. I know it is unusual and a boy name. Why don't you believe it's my name?
3. WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY A GIRL???
4. Dear intercom speaker person at school: When you call and say, "Mrs Teacher, would you please send Connor B down to the office? His parents are waiting for him!" It isn't really a mistake that my parents asked to check out their daughter.
5. One C. Two O's. Two N's. One R. NO E'S. What is so hard about that???
6. I am a girl.
7. I am a girl.
8. I AM A GIRL!
9. FOR THE LOVE O' GOD, I'M A GIRL, PEOPLE!
10. I don't mind my name, so stop asking.
11. Yes, I know my name is strange.
12. Okay. You have a brother named Connor. I don't care.
13. Sure, sure. Yes, you know a boy named Connor.
14. I AM A GIRL!!!!
15. Mm hmm, you saw a boy on TV named Connor, yeah, real cool.
16. Can't you see, I AM A GIRL.
17. No E. I tell you, and it is in one ear, out the other.
18. I am not from Ireland.
19. I am not from Scotland. My name is only Connor.
20. When you go on Registration Day at school and find out what teacher you have, it is not a mistake that someone name Connor got on the girl's side of the list, so stop laughing.