Tuesday, August 9, 2011

20 Things That People Typically Get Wrong About My Name

1. It is with an O, not an E.

2. I know it is unusual and a boy name. Why don't you believe it's my name?

3. WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY A GIRL???

4. Dear intercom speaker person at school: When you call and say, "Mrs Teacher, would you please send Connor B down to the office? His parents are waiting for him!" It isn't really a mistake that my parents asked to check out their daughter.


5. One C. Two O's. Two N's. One R. NO E'S. What is so hard about that???

6. I am a girl.

7. I am a girl.

8. I AM A GIRL!

9. FOR THE LOVE O' GOD, I'M A GIRL, PEOPLE!

10. I don't mind my name, so stop asking.

11. Yes, I know my name is strange.

12. Okay. You have a brother named Connor. I don't care.

13. Sure, sure. Yes, you know a boy named Connor.

14. I AM A GIRL!!!!

15. Mm hmm, you saw a boy on TV named Connor, yeah, real cool.

16. Can't you see, I AM A GIRL.

17. No E. I tell you, and it is in one ear, out the other.

18. I am not from Ireland.

19. I am not from Scotland. My name is only Connor.

20. When you go on Registration Day at school and find out what teacher you have, it is not a mistake that someone name Connor got on the girl's side of the list, so stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post them right here!