- Three long-ish ovals of red felt
- A reasonably sized square of green felt (leaf (x 2))
- A brown rectangle (stem)
- Sewing needles
- Starting at the top, sew together two of the red ovals, ending at the bottom. Tie a knot, but if you have enough thread left, don't cut it off. If you need to rethread, now is the time to do it.
- Sew the last piece on to one side of the two already attached ovals.
- Now, since you have reached the top, sew downward, partly attaching the last bit that is open. Leave about two to three inches open, and turn the whole thing inside-out, so the seams are on the inside.
- Stuff stuff stuff! When there is no room left, continue to stuff stuff stuff!
- Sew up the side, and cinch it at the bottom.
- Roll the brown rectangle up once, just so one of the sides is hidden inside. Sew it along the side of the outside, and the layer underneath. Finally, attach it to the top of the apple.
- Cut out two leaf shapes of the same size and shape and sew them together. Then sew that leaf to the base of the stem. Make any necessary stitches to make it stay in the position you want
- Make any minor adjustments.
Random + Writing,